Step by Step Instructions
To add your business information to Google Maps, Search, and other Google properties, you’ll need to create a Google My Business listing (or get access to one, if it already exists). Manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps, using Google My Business—for free.
Click on this link to Claim or Edit your Google Business Listing: Click Here
Search for your business using its name and address.
If you see a dialog letting you know that someone else has verified the business, follow these steps.
If you don’t see your business listed in the menu, click No, these are not my businesses or I’ve correctly entered the business. You’ll then be prompted to enter some details for your business. Make sure you enter an accurate, complete street address, and a phone number which reaches your business directly.
- Click Submit.
Verify your Business
Edit your Google Business Info
To edit your business information on Google:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.
- Choose the listing you’d like to manage.
- Click Info at the top of the page.
- Click the section that you want to change, then enter the new information in the box that appears. Click the Xnext to the section you’d like to delete to remove it.
- It may take up to 60 days to delete information you’ve previously added. Information that is also publicly available or from other sources may not be removed.
- Business descriptions (editorial summaries or keywords from the web that appear next to your business) are not editable. Learn more
- Click Apply.